Thursday, December 29, 2022

New Dreams and interpretations coming 2023

  2023 is right around the corner, and this is an excellent time to set your intentions for your dreams and interpret them. Clean up your sleeping space and put some items you love around you to ease you into a peaceful slumber.

I had a month plus off to do some podcasts and write an article for UnX Magazine. So I will share some links for you to watch, listen and read.

A new episode will premiere on Jan 7th at 10 am PT on YouTube and Spotify, and the dream and analysis will be on the blog. 



Please tune in to YouTube for the premier. I will be there to chat and answer any questions you have.




Here are some links for you 

Podcasts and shows I was on:  

 Life of Elvis Podcast 

Edge of Reality Radio 

Incantations and Exilers 

 Articles I wrote: 

UnX Magazine  Fall Issue

New Article will be coming this January! Winter Issue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...