Saturday, March 25, 2023

A pregnancy dream

      Grab your coffee and listen to my latest HauntedHour Podcast on Spotify and YouTube. I sit down with Elvis of Life of Elvis Podcast and we talk about Lucid dreaming. 

    This week we have another great dream sent in. Visit the have your dream interpreted page for more information on having your dream analyzed .

 Dream

 I was on my period but looked down, and I was pregnant, like pregnant pregnant…and I was like, wait, how am I bleeding so much and this pregnant, and I spotted for about 5-6 days. I kept pulling short around my pregnant belly I was showing..almost like I was 5-6 months

 

My analysis

The dream is about how something grows (project, idea) and develops, but you see, it is causing unpleasant situations that you cannot ignore. You are trying to protect the project or growth with your public self and how you are perceived. You are in denial about something. You try to ignore things, but it is right before you. 

 


Card Four of Swords reversed = After dealing with this situation; the transition quickly opens to transformation and harmony. Compassionate friends help facilitate healing. 

. “Pregnancy dreams are typically connected to something else in your life that is growing and developing. 

Pregnancy can be new creations or ideas. 

 Dreaming of your clothes symbolizes your public self and how you are perceived.

 Dreaming that you did not realize you were pregnant implies that you are in denial about something. 

 

 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...