Thursday, December 30, 2021

HauntedHour New Podcast with Dream Analysis

 Haunted Hour is an online chat on twitter every Sunday at 5pm ET. We talk about Paranormal topics and share paranormal experiences, photos and videos.

I have decided to add a podcast to go along with our chat so I can share your paranormal experiences and do dream analysis for your dreams. First episode launches January 1st 2022! 

One Topic close to my heart is dream analysis. This podcast I hope to share the polls and results, paranormal experiences people send in and dream analysis. 

I have been working with dream analysis for over 30 years and want to share what I have learned by helping listeners analyze their dreams. My analysis starts with your dream and I turn it back to you as what I think your subconscious is telling as a dream story to you. I will be publishing them here with the dream symbols for reference. Come back every week to see what Haunted Hour has for you. 

I am also going to be talking about Paranormal shows and news that I think is interesting.

If you have anything you would like me to talk about or have a dream or paranormal experience to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com 

Deedee 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...