Saturday, January 1, 2022

Episode One Sara's Dream Analysis Haunted Hour Poll and Scream The True Story Documentary

 This week I spoke about an upcoming poll on Haunted Hour and Scream The True Story Documentary. Tune in to the Podcast hear more about it.

Dream Analysis this week is for Sara. I am going to post her dream, then my analysis and some dream symbols. Let me know what you think. 
 

 

Dream:

I was looking in the bathroom mirror at myself, looking at my own eyes. I answered my phone and the voice was mine! I said "Don't Hang up it's me" 
I stabbed a movie star to death and was in my kitchen worried and watching myself panic that I had killed him. I was laying down on my kitchen counter. 

My Analysis told as a dream story:
 
Exploring my personal thoughts on private emotions, I try to communicate with an aspect of myself. Fear of being ill prepared with fear of confrontations with my changes in life, I see I still have possibilities.
 
 I am afraid I may not make new choices. 

Dream Symbols I chose:

Bathroom = detox, cleansing or private emotions

Mirror = Personal reflection

Phone = Psychological communication with an aspect of yourself

Kitchen = Preparation to notice yourself doing something

Stabbing someone to death = fear of confrontation or confronting yourself or someone else

Panic = fear of being ill prepared 

Kitchen counter = possibilities 
 
Crystals shown in photograph that I felt compelled to put with this analysis
 
  *Celestite, also known as Celestine, is a mineral that forms blue crystals. Celestite is often associated with divine power and is thought to increase understanding, higher consciousness, as well as mindfulness when used in meditation and prayer.
 
 *Spiritual Meaning Of Sodalite

Sodalite is a stone that contains within its atoms all the beauty of the heavens.

The spiritual meanings of Sodalite are wisdom, clarity of thought, creativity, and cosmic beauty.


If you would like your dream analysis on my podcast please submit your dreams to hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...