Saturday, March 26, 2022

New Hauntedhour poll and Prophetic dreams What is the message and why

 This week will be a little different I want to talk about prophetic dreams or dreams you have of a future event. 

I ran a poll on Haunted Hour and so many people had amazing experiences and you can still vote and share too. 




My dream 

I was standing in a dimly lit room and looking into a mirror instead of seeing my reflection I saw a outline of a group of people I could not make out features or even if they were human or some other beings all different heights almost looked like shadows. 

 

My experience in real life 

The first time I went to the haunted museum in Las Vegas during the tour we were asked to look into the Bela Lugosi mirror. I volunteered to go first. When I looked I saw the exact thing I saw in my dream! I then realized it was the people on the tour I had seen in my dream. I somehow got stuck staring into the mirror and the tour guide had to prompt me to move away. My husband said I had been standing there swaying a bit.

So what is the message? Did I make a connection with the mirror, the museum or something else. Lets do a dream analysis to see if we get some answers. 

 

My Analysis

 With my curiosity and feeling of readiness to take action I look at a different aspects of myself that I am trying to transform and evolve. I see parts of myself I have not acknowledged. 

 

This seems to say that I would be curious to look into the mirror and maybe seeing things I have not acknowledged was because it was a future event. 

I pulled a card from the Dream Interpretation oracle cards and Travel is the card I pulled. Which means Exploration and Journey of the mind. 


If you would like your dream analyzed please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...