Saturday, April 2, 2022

Dream interpretation murder, dark green and brown

 This week I share a dream from an anonymous viewer and my interpretation. I also share a paranormal poll from Haunted Hour which you can see here

You can listen here and watch here

The dream…

I was in the bathroom the house that I grew up in and I had a curling iron in my hand.

I don’t know why I had a curling iron in my hand. I never used one because I already had curly hair.

My sister came in the bathroom with a butter knife or a dull scalpel. It was shaped oddly. But I remember it being dull.  She grabbed me from behind and went to stab me with a knife or scalpel.

I shoved the hot curling iron onto her face.

I thought she would go away.

But she didn’t she tried again.

I shoved the hot curling iron onto her face even longer.

She pulled her face away and try to stab me again

Then I shoved the hot curling iron onto her face and kept it there until life left her body. She stood very still holding onto me. The curling iron was burning her face. She had a blank stare in her eyes. I knew she was dead.

It was like she was frozen in time

 

The colors I remember are brown and dark green




Analysis

 As I look at my needs, priorities to cleanse my private emotions I have thoughts, ideas I am in a transitional phase. My emotions mirror my feelings. I need to separate emotional conflict, the feelings of betrayal, the past, my emotional discomfort, my perception. Not trusting myself, something in me must die so I can have a new start. I need to cleanse myself of the unwanted and make life decisions. 

 

Color meanings 

 Dark green is associated with ambition, greed and jealousy.

 To dream about the color brown suggests you are trying to cleanse your life of something unwanted.

Card I pulled from the Dream Interpretation oracle deck was Dogs

In this case I believe it is speaking about loyalty  


 If you have a dream you want analyzed please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...