Saturday, May 7, 2022

Dream analysis being shot

 If you listen to the podcast you will hear a dream and interpretation.

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  

 


 This weeks dream was sent in by Justin.

 Dream

 I was in a relationship with a black women It seemed to be modern times.

It was an evening setting, she had to have been about 5'9 my height, skinny as a tooth pick. Black hair. Green Eyes. Not even sure if she’s real but it sure felt like it. We, we’re hanging out front of the house after going for an evening stroll around the Neighborhood. A black man was leaning up against a street light waiting for us. 

Looked like he knew this girl I was with really well, and was extremely jealous next thing I know he pulls out a gun, loud shot, I feel the bullet go right through the left side of my neck and out of the back of my neck. 

Dream Analysis (Dream Story) 

With high aspirations and ideals I need to connect with others on how I feel. With my spiritual sight I look at aspects of myself. I am on the cusp of change and looking for wisdom. While moving forward on my life path and hanging onto hope an outside force is infringing on my choices in life. I need to try something different from what I normally do. I have a desire to retreat from the stresses of the real world. 

 Card I pulled from Dream Interpretation Oracle Deck

Children = lack of direction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...