Saturday, May 14, 2022

How to interpret a mini dream

This week I share a dream from listener Lynette and my interpretation. I did not do a  paranormal poll from Haunted Hour this week but stop by this Sunday for a new poll here

You can listen the the podcast here

You can watch the YouTube version here 

 

Just because you only remember a bit of your dream does not mean you can't get some interpretation. I will say the more you remember the more you will have an understanding of the message for you. 

 
 Dream... from Lynette

As a child I had the same dream over and over. It was at an apartment building and I was walking up the stairs and I would fall off the balcony. 

 Dream Analysis 

As I experience the lack of free will I am forced to be mindful of obligations and others wishes. I have exhausted an excessive amount of patience with a situation. I notice everything but am exhausted and can't hold on anymore feeling I have no support system. 

 

Card I pulled House = Identity, family

 

If you would like your dream analyzed please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...