Saturday, July 16, 2022

Dream Analysis Dogs dying what does that mean?

 

If you listen to the podcast you will hear... An odd dream I had drinking lucid tea which also kind of goes with the Haunted Hour poll this week. A dream interpretation about a dying dog. What does it mean to dream about a dog that is dying?  Lets find out...

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

 


You can listen to the Podcast on Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Twitter Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

 


Dream

I was trying to rescue two dogs. One looked like he was dead the other needed grooming. I was going to take them to the veterinarian. I kept saying maybe I can keep them but then said I would not be able to,

 Dream Analysis 

I can see some of my needs are not being met. I am considering asking for help but I can deal with it myself but I am not sure that is true. 


Card I pulled from the dream oracle deck

Mountain = enormous obstacle

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...