Saturday, July 2, 2022

A Dream interrupted by a Shadow Figure

 If you listen to the podcast you will hear...

A dream interpretation for Sara. What does it mean when a shadow figure interrupts your dream? Let's find out.

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

 

 The Dream

I was dreaming can’t remember what but it was not a bad dream all of a sudden it was outside the dream like the dream was interrupted. Something or someone a black form but person form rushed right at me face to face and we collided and it jolted me almost off the bed. 

 The Analysis/Interpretation

With the idea of nothing lasts forever I have something weighing on my mind. Two paths are converging and I am undergoing a transition and feeling emotional.



Cards I pulled from the dream interpretation oracle deck

Food -Abundance

Art - communication of feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...