Friday, January 21, 2022

Dream Analysis Kevin, review of Scream the real story documentry and Haunted Hour poll and spooky tweets.

 

This week I share my analysis for Kevin's dream. I will share his dream and my interpretation (Dream Story). I also share some dream symbols and crystals I chose for him.

 


On the Podcast  These are mini podcasts 5 - 7 minutes perfect for that short drive or a coffee break.

I share my review of Scream the real story documentary and give some advise on what to do when buying a home. 

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com


Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls Haunted Hour Twitter

You can see trailer for show and decide if you want to watch! Scream: The True Story | Official Trailer | discovery+

 

 Kevin's dream

I am in a fun house it is red, green and gold it had a Chinese theme. An older Chinese woman motions me to go into what looks like an obstacle course, there are 2. I can't decide a younger woman tries to get me to wear a necklace it had a stone in it. There was a couple who ran into what looked like a tunnel so I followed them but as I do they get faster as I get slower. When I come out of the tunnel I'm in a forest but it's full of smoke. Then I woke up.

 

My interpretation 

 

As I feel I can't resolve a situation, I look around at my passion for success and prosperity. Overburdened but compassionately I worry about my loved ones. I see challenges in my relationship with progress and have an inner conflict about my goal of abundance and life. I need to clarify some situations.   


Some dream symbols I used


Fun house = feeling frustrated can't get out of a situation

 

Red = power passion

Green = success prosperity  

Gold = Wealth power


Older Chinese woman = compassion for others 

Necklace = worries

Stone = loved ones

Obstacle course = challenges

Tunnel = progress

Forest = abundance life


Crystals I chose


Sodalite brings order and calmness to the mind. It encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalisation of feelings.


Carnelian helps you focus on your talents and allows you to have the courage to live your best life.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...