Friday, January 14, 2022

Episode 3 Shane's Dream and the latest Haunted Hour poll review and a Ghost Story

 

This week while having lunch my friends told me about their new home and paranormal activity. How exciting! or um maybe scary...
 

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets. Tune in to the Podcast to hear about the poll and hear their ghost story.

 

I also read the dream analysis for Shane which you can read below.





Dream Analysis this week is for Shane. I am going to post his dream, then my analysis and some dream symbols. Let me know what you think. 

Dream

I was drinking and walking through a labyrinth with endless and impossible architecture. I see and talk to some people I come across. I have a feeling of danger or the need to escape like I have done something wrong.

My Analysis
Dream story

With my desire for freedom I see levels of progress. I cannot see everything but I take notice on my shift in perspective. I speak with different aspects of myself and my emotions about how I design my life but I still desire to stay away from things I am obligated to do. 

Dream symbols I used 

Drinking or intoxicated = desire for freedom

Labrynith = shift in in perspective

People = different aspects of yourself

Architecture = design, creativity

Escape = desire to stay away 

Stones I chose 

*Clear Quartz with this crystal, it’s all about clarity, light, reflection, and amplification. The Clear Quartz crystal healing properties allow anyone connected to the stone to become as clear as their crystal. Whether you are manifesting, making decisions, or simply clearing out your mental inbox, a Clear Quartz crystal is an essential.

*Aquamarine can also work with the Heart Chakra by helping one to realize their innermost truth. Old patterns of behavior that no longer serve can be released when working with Aquamarine, thus enabling growth to happen. Meditating with Aquamarine can bring new insights from the higher self to be applied in daily life.
 
* https://www.energymuse.com/clearquartz-meaning

* https://www.healingcrystals.com/Tumbled_Aquamarine__Brazil__-_Tumbled_Stones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...