Friday, January 7, 2022

Episode Two Melissa's Dream Analysis Haunted Hour Poll and

 

This week I spoke about our recent poll on Haunted Hour, I read a few interesting tweets and give a new dream analysis. Tune in to the Podcast hear more about it.


 


 

 Dream Analysis this week is for Melissa. I am going to post her dream, then my analysis and some dream symbols. Let me know what you think. I will also tell you about the items I used in my picture.

Dream

I was walking to the store and I fell off a bridge, I didn't trip I just fell. I was hanging on the edge of the bridge and I called for help but no one answered. The sun was shining and I saw fast moving water below going out to the ocean.

I woke up in sleep paralysis

 

My interpretation

I am moving forward with ideas and choices. I experience transitions in life but I feel I am unable to accomplish things without assistance. As I am on the outer limits of somethings, I see divine power and enlightenment. I feel out of control not knowing the outcome of my situation. 


Walking = moving forward

Store = ideas choices

Bridge = Transitions in life

Call for help = Unable to accomplish things without assistance

Sun = divine power enlightenment

Edge = outer limit of something

Items in picture

White candle for purification, healing, blessing, protection, chastity, truth, sincerity, peace, spirituality, and enlightenment 

Ammonite activates life path energies also can increase stamina, relieve trauma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...