Saturday, April 23, 2022

Dream analysis what does it mean to be a mouse and a Haunted Hour poll

  If you listen to the podcast you will hear this dream and hear how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and listen to some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  


 

This weeks Dream... from Brett

 I'm a mouse. 3 of us mice are in the house of a scientist, trying to escape. We escape thru the daughter's window with her approval. Outside, 2 of us get away but our friend is caught & taken to the lab. Then it becomes about a "jailbreak" as I wake up.

 Dream analysis (Dream Story)

 I receive messages about my interconnections of my body, mind and spirit. I am trying new ideas and exploring. I have ideas that are encouraged and allowed to flourish. My future plans are going to come to fruition. I am trying to not feel obligated to some things as I desire freedom, openness and opportunities. I have balance and partnership. I have avoided an aspect of myself until now but am ready to incorporate it into my life. I feel worried I don't have control over some aspects of my life. I am being very focused on trying new things. Experimenting with new ideas, beliefs to pursue unfulfilled wishes and ambitions

 

Card I pulled Dream Interpretation Oracle deck

Mountain = Elevation obstacle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...