Saturday, April 16, 2022

Dreaming of being under attack what does it mean and a Haunted Hour poll

  If you listen to the podcast you will hear this dream and hear how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and listen to some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  




This weeks dream... from Michael

I was in an industrial complex that was being overrun. I was pinned down at one end of a building and I was setting booby traps and helping people escape. I was being shot at and they were releasing animals to chase me. I don't know if I was killed and pretending to be. 

Interpretation Dream Story

As I explore my old ideas I feel unable to move or escape a situation. I am ready to take action even though I have had problems that have hurt me in the past. I have built up anger that is trying to release itself.  I am on a journey of inner changes, transformation and self-discovery or my anxiety and fear that I experience is a result of some guilt or wrongdoing. 


Card I pulled was from Cat Tarot deck

Four of Cups

I needed a deeper reading for this one


You've been hurt in the past and self protect but you could be missing out on something. Open up to options. Be more than content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...