Saturday, April 9, 2022

Dream riding a motocycle in an elevator

 This week I share a dream from Shane and my interpretation. I also share a paranormal poll from Haunted Hour which you can see here

You can listen the the podcast here

You can watch the YouTube version here 

 

Dream...  

 

I was on some kind of mission in a dark theater with several other men including my father. I was blind and struggling without help. I felt like I was being told or shown something. There was a movie that kept playing over and over. At some point I was trying to drive a motorcycle into an elevator but it was shaking back and forth and I was trying to keep my balance. 

 


My Interpretation...

 

While being consumed by purpose I worry and examine my behaviors and how I control them objectively. While ignoring important parts of myself I feel there are things I cannot accept. As I watch a replay of my life I search for freedom I notice opportunities and I am achieving a higher level of understanding.

 

Card I pulled from The Dream Interpretation oracle deck was 

Falling which in this case means obstacle

 

If you would like your dream analyzed please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...