Saturday, May 21, 2022

Dream fighting intruder in home Repetitive Dream

 If you listen to the podcast you will hear a new dream interpretation a Haunted Hour poll and a ghost hunt ghost story in a cemetery. 


See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  

This weeks dream...

 


 

Thank you Lainey for sending in your dream

It starts off amazing. I have a nice small, yet wonderful house in Tennessee (I do not live in Tennessee but I have always wanted to move there close to the mountains). I have a husband and one son. However my son does not resemble my husband much. The dream begins with me looking around my son's room. All of his accomplishments, awards, trophies. He is roughly 8? I spend a lot of time in his room just kind of looking at it. He runs up to me and talks to me but I don't really hear what he says. I am hyper focused on his bright, deep blue eyes. I have his entire face memorized. I walk back into the kitchen to answer the phone. When I answer a voice says "Its time" and hangs up. I feel a huge panic overcome me. I tell my husband about it but he brushes it off as a prank. I couldn't let the feeling go. I began getting stuff ready for dinner along with my husband's father. During that time my husband needs to leave for the store. I begged him to stay as I didn't feel comfortable but he left regardless. Not too long after he left I went to bring my son into the bathroom for a shower. I heard a knock on the door and when I got up near the door I saw a masked man with a gun standing on the other side of the glass window on the door. My husband's father motions for me to leave. Just then the man comes through the door and shoots my husband's father. Instinctually I run up to the man and jump on him. I am punching, hitting, slapping, trying to keep him away from the back of the house where my son is. He slams me onto the ground and I realized I could not win. I run back and grab my son and attempt to hide. I curl my son up in my lap using my body to protect him. I make eye-contact with the man and he shoots me. I woke up feeling beaten up and exhausted.

 

Since then, when I have the dream it is all the same up until I see the man through the door window. Once I see that mask I feel depressed. I slowly walk to grab my son and huddle with him in the corner and wait for the man to come shoot me. And he always does.

Lainey

 

As I desire a peaceful life, recognition and validation. I need commitment and partnership with myself as well as new ideas and choices. As I look at my hopes and potential, I need to seek out this source of worry and address it. I need warmth, spiritual nourishment and some emotional healing. I am being forced to confront issues which I have been avoiding. I need to be more yielding in my point of view and decisions. I desire to cleanse myself, both emotionally and psychologically. I am looking at my outlook on life, my consciousness and my point of view. I feel the door is closed or locked opportunities that are denied and not available to me that I have missed out on. Something or someone is blocking my progress. I am feeling violated and Forced to accept new ideas/concepts. My commitment left and my rational side is being attacked. My true intentions or true feelings are being hidden. I am not being honest with myself. I have given up on my ability to direct my own life.

 Card I pulled from dream interpretation oracle deck was fighting = battle from within. 


To see my dream analysis on YouTube


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...