Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Dream or Spirit Visitation

 If you listen to the podcast you will hear...

A dream that was very much like a spirit visitation, was it? Lets find out. 

...

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  

This weeks dream...

 


Dream

My door in my bedroom was moving. I wanted to get up and open it, but I was terrified to do so. I felt it was extremely evil and wanted to hurt me I could feel the negative energy. 

Analysis

I am in need of change I want to deal with my private issues but I have given my power to negative thoughts.

 

Spirit visitation? 

 I did ask and the dreamer was in the exact room she was sleeping and everything was normal. She does have paranormal activity in the house. Quite a bit of it.

I pulled two cards to get some clarity from the Egyptian Tarot Silvana Alasia

Card one The Hierophant = Inspiration and guidance

Justice = Balance order between good and evil or negative and positive. Consequences of actions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...