Saturday, June 11, 2022

Mutual dreaming a Couple having similar dream same night

 

 If you listen to the podcast you will hear...

a dream that a couple had together or at least same night very similar dream. Is that paranormal or is it that our subconscious can communicate this way lets find out.

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets. I share a personal paranormal story that goes with the poll.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  

 


This weeks dream...

Couples dream similar dream same night

husband dream

We were trying to get into a place that had a locked gate all around it we could not get in. There was an old couple who told us they were the only ones left but they were taking care of the place.

 

Wife dream

We were at some place where there were several small groups of people we were there to volunteer. They took us to one group where there was a cabinet with boxes and books the lady left and I said the cabinet was not organized so I organized it. Then we were sitting and talking to the group the lady came back and told us they had other groups but they would have to decide if we were too old to volunteer

 Husband interpretation

As I try to get into my inner state of mind I am not ready or not prepared to move on to the next step. I need to make wise decisions. 

Wife interpretation

My state of mind has hidden aspects of myself that I need to confront or acknowledge. I need to take more initiative and get involved with the way my life is going. I need to acquire some information or knowledge in a situation before making a decision. I am trying to preserve and protect some aspect of myself. I am unsure I have the wisdom needed to help those who need me. 

 

Card I pulled from the dream oracle deck

Loneliness = Contemplation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...