Saturday, October 15, 2022

Dream Interpretation: Surf board and a High Wave

 

This week if you listen to the podcast you will hear  the new Haunted Hour poll, A dream interpretation and I talk about what colors mean in dreams. 

Have you noticed the colors in your dreams?

 I go deeper into the dream symbol of color and give some examples from my own dream life. Listen on Anchor podcast or on Spotify 

 Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

 

Dream

I was on a surfboard with another guy floating on a very tall wave. I said I have a bad felling, I was expecting to see a whale or shark in the water below us. He said I am going to paddle in. I was shocked and said me too.

 

Dream Story

As I try to handle my emotions I look to my intuition and awareness for guidance. I have a struggle with my individuality I fear being taken advantage of but don’t actually know if it is just my own self destruction.

 


 

 

 Cards pulled

 Dream Decoder Deck by Theresa Cheung 

Water

Symbol of your emotional state with associations of change and flow. *see ocean symbol below

Dream Interpretation Oracle Cards by

Travel

  Change, journey of mind 

This dream is about understanding emotions and the desire to express them. 


Symbols in this dream meaning

Ocean

 To see an ocean in your dream represents the state of your emotions and feelings.

Surfboard

 To see or ride a surfboard in your dream suggests that you are going with the flow of things. .


Wave

 To see clear, calm  waves in your dream, signify renewal and clarity.

Whale

 To see a whale in your dream represents your intuition and awareness.

Shark

 To see a shark in your dream indicates feelings of anger, hostility, and fierceness. You are undergoing a long and difficult emotional period and may be an emotional threat to yourself or to others. Perhaps you are struggling with your individuality and independence, especially in some aspect of your relationship.

 

Dream symbols collected from Dreammoods this is my personal favorite site for dream symbols.  

 Did you guys know you can leave me a voice message for the HauntedHour podcast? Just click the message button and I may play it on the podcast. Scary story, dream, ask about a dream symbol or comment

 https://anchor.fm/haunted-hour/message

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...