Saturday, October 8, 2022

Dream Analysis: A Demonic Attack

Have you even been attacked by a Demonic Entity awake or asleep? I was once when I was 18 and I finally dove into what it was and what it means. 

This week if you listen to the podcast you will hear... Irish folklore, The Haunted Hour poll and A dream interpretation of a demonic attack. Was this a dream? Was it a demonic attack? Share your thoughts in the comments. 

 

To hear some dream symbols listen to on Anchor podcast or on Spotify 

 

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com


 My Dream 

I was lying in bed not asleep. It was early, maybe just past dusk. I had been to a church that told me to ask the Holy Spirit to possess my soul so no other entity could.  They gave me a prayer. I don’t remember the prayer, too bad that is an important detail. As I prayed, a man-type figure flew from out of the sky and fell on to me like a slab of meat. This being was like all human muscles with no skin, not male or female. He then put his wrists over my wrists, his ankles over my ankles and the rest of him floated above me. We only touch our wrists and ankles. It was so strong and heavy I could not move. He then began to steal my breath and I thought, oh no, it was killing me! I started to say I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, but I kept saying I rebuke you in the name of Satan over and over again. I was so scared. I finally pictured the letter J then E then S and it was gone. I sat up!

 

So let’s say I was asleep and do an analysis. It has been 35 years and I have never tried to analyze this….


 



 Dream Story

As I look for security and restoration of my mind I need sacredness and spiritual nourishment. I am looking for my connection with God for guidance to stay on the right path. I am looking for help from a higher source. I need to relinquish my worries and let go of my old problems. As I look at an aspect of myself that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and competitive I see power, strength, and flexibility. I need to develop these qualities within myself in order to become a stronger and confident person. I have an ability to combine fun and excitement with productivity at the same time. I am able to grab the attention of others and get them involved. I am seeking support and direction in my life seeking guidance from a higher power there are still some wrong doing or evil workings in my life. 

 

Cards I pulled

 

Cards from the Dream Oracle Deck

 

Moon = Dreams

House = Identity 

 

So it looks like the cards are telling me it was indeed a dream about my identity. 

 

To hear some dream symbols listen to the podcast or on Spotify 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...