Saturday, June 4, 2022

Dream interpretation what does a demon and chocolate in your dream mean

 

 If you listen to the podcast you will hear a dream with a demon and chocolate what does it really mean in this case lets find out...

See how people voted in the latest haunted hour poll and hear some haunting tweets.

If you have a dream you want analyzed or a paranormal story you want to share please email me at hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com

Podcast Anchor or Spotify

Join in on Haunted Hour chat and polls HauntedHour

Subscribe to my Haunted Newsletter  

This weeks dream is from Shane.




Dream

I was living in a big city in a big apartment building. I was working a lot. A demon offered me something for my soul and I said no. People are smearing chocolate over the walls like graffiti. Everyone hates white people. I am rejected by someone I'm attracted to for another guy, but I don't care. 

 

Analysis

 

 

I need to develop closer ties and relationships. I am feeling alienated and alone but I am headed in the right direction in life. Things will improve for me. I am experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. I need to stop procrastinating. To achieve success

I am tempted by negative habits and my shadow self and letting some negativity give way to my better judgment. Maybe because of a past secret that is still haunting me. My feelings of self-guilt have compromised my own beliefs and values. Perhaps I am feeling numb and out of touch with those around me. It is time to change some vital part of my waking life in order to feel fully alive and whole again.

I may be indulging in too many excesses and need to practice some restraint. Some problems I cannot do anything about. I reject temptation and guilt for my rational self.

 

 Cards I pulled from Egyptian Tarot deck by Silvana Alasia


The Hanged Man - Devotion is a divine law which no one is exempt from. 

The Star - Hope springs from nothing to illuminate the way




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...