Saturday, August 6, 2022

Dream Analysis send in your dream for interpretation WLGH

 If you are new to my page go check out my podcast with my short dream analysis segments that I call a coffee break podcast. You can find them here

I will be taking a recess to study deeper into dream analysis with some classes I am excited about. New episodes will be starting October 1st 2022. The Haunted hour polls will continue each week. Stop by twitter and vote and comment. 

If there is something you would like to hear in future podcasts please let me know!

On September 24th I will be at the World's Largest Ghost Hunt doing dream analysis. If you would like your dream featured during my segment please email it to hauntedhourpodcast@yahoo.com the analysis includes a dream story and a card pull. 

See you soon...


Deedee

 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...