Saturday, February 11, 2023

The Dream: A guy named Baguio

 The Dream:

 

 It was long, but three friends and I were in some business together. There was this guy named Baguio (sounds like Baaa-g-o) who was Asian, wore a ring on every finger, and had like 20 gold chains and sunglasses on. This man had a haunted location and was selective about who he would let in. He chose another guy. and we were all like, "ok, whatever." Then we were all sitting at this table, and this guy Bagio told this man to leave and then he looked at me and said, "you alone can investigate." So my three friends got Uber-pissed, and then one grabbed me by my shirt; we were nose to nose, and she was yelling about how I was "breaking up the band." Then she said, "I need coffee," and stormed off to the random coffee kiosk in this long white hallway. It was super weird! 

 

My Interpretation:

 

The people in the dream each symbolize an aspect of yourself. 

You are committed to a business endeavor, but some unfinished business is on your mind. You can comprehend, understand, and profit from experience. Even though you have social unity, you need to gain some insight before making a decision. 

 

Getting a name is so cool! Is this a dream character, the name of her subconscious, or something else? 

 

Baguio has something to do with immortality and life. 


Cards I pulled: 


Card Sun = enlightenment through a person, place, or situation. The answers come from the subconscious to the conscious.




Baguio is best known as the "Summer Capital of the Philippines," Its cool climate makes this a spot to escape the chaotic scenes in Manila. The city is also home to tropical pine forests, lending the city the nickname "City of Pines."

 

Pines: Immortality 

 





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting dream intentions during the full moon

  Wow it has been a long time since I have posted! Not sure what happened but I am here now and wanted to share some ideas for Dream Intenti...